Sunday, August 2, 2015

UEFA Champions League 2008/2009 Final FC Barcelona - Manchester United FC

The 2009 UEFA Champions League Final was played on 27 May 2009 at the Stadio Olimpico in RomeItaly. The match determined the winners of the 2008–09 season of theUEFA Champions League, a tournament for the top football clubs in Europe. The match was won by Barcelona of Spain, who beat England's Manchester United 2–0. Samuel Eto'oopened the scoring in the 10th minute, and Lionel Messi added another goal 20 minutes from the end to earn Barcelona an historic treble of La Liga, the Copa del Rey and the Champions League, a feat never before achieved by a Spanish club. The match was refereed by Swiss referee Massimo Busacca.
This was Barcelona's third victory in the competition, 17 years after they first won the European Cup in 1992. Manchester United went into the match as the competition's defending champions, the first defending champions to reach the final since Juventus in1997. Manchester United also sought to be the first team to retain the European Cup sinceMilan in 1990. It was the fifth year in a row in which the final involved at least one Englishteam. The Stadio Olimpico had hosted three previous Champions League finals, following the 19771984 and 1996 matches.
As winners of the 2008–09 Champions League, Barcelona later played against 2008–09 UEFA Cup winners Shakhtar Donetsk in the 2009 UEFA Super Cup, and they represented UEFA at the 2009 FIFA Club World Cup. Despite winning the Champions League final, Barcelona won 8 million less prize money from the tournament than Manchester United.

Opening ceremony:

Downloads

1st Half:
https://mega.nz/#!bwJjFSLK!cJ4jvrn1tBFJYgW4r4HlIWTxjzpdJvwgN59DmBpFvOc



2nd Half:
https://mega.nz/#!qxZhHDRI!h8F3laqxrhLvUBkVaR4GhrU8jYhMHjJeWP_2UBsXxl8




Size: 6.61Gb
Video: mkv, 720p, H264, 5000kbps, 50fps,.
Audio: MP3, 128kbps, 2 ch.
Totall duration: 2h 24m 47s
Comments:
01 Stadium sound
02 Ukrainian
03 Russian
04 English
05 Spanish
06 German
07 Hungarian
08 Spanish
09 English
10 Russian
11 Spanish
12 Spanish

Screenshots:






3 comments:

  1. ok yes you right.. but I am from IRAN and in my country Internet speed is very Bad and my internet speed is 65KB/sec and I REALLY can`t download all And I just know the English language And other languages I do not know and are not necessary for me........
    PLEASE PLZ PLEASE I request from you help me please i just want 1-Stadium sound AND 2 English commentary....please help me i just want download from your site...If you do this for me I thank you so much.....please please

    ReplyDelete
  2. please tell me how i can exclude other commentary??????? please help me

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very impressed with you.And i am really appreciate your effort.
    I am glad to see that your web site share valued info that can assist to several readers.
    For more information....

    UK soccer highlights

    ReplyDelete